Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Please don't hurt me, Cindy McCain...

A Vote For My Husband Is A Vote For Me Not Breaking Your Fucking Neck
By Cindy McCain October 29, 2008 Issue 44•44
"Normally, I don't get out front and center like this in the media, preferring instead to support my husband from the sidelines and let the pundits do the talking. But as Election Day draws ever nearer, I'd like to take this time to urge all of you to put "Country First" and cast your vote for my husband, John McCain! Because a vote for John McCain is not just a vote for experience, fortitude, and American values, it's also a vote for me, Cindy McCain, not tearing your ribcage open and spilling your steaming viscera into the street...Continue reading....

Related ArticlesTop Story On John McCain Run Out Of Obligation September 3, 2008
34 Congressmen Arrested In D.C. Cockfighting Crackdown May 12, 2004
MediaOnion News Network: Cindy McCain Claims She’s ‘Just Like Any Other Female Human’

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home